|Operating system||Windows 11 Home|
|Processor Name||AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800U (up to 4.4 GHz max boost clock, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores, 16 threads)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
 AMD Ryzen™ Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-7-5800u for more information.
|Processor family||AMD Ryzen™ 7 processor|
|Chipset||AMD Integrated SoC|
|Form factor||Standard laptop|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (onboard)|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 3200 MT/s.|
|Hard drive description||512GB NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Optical drive||Optical drive not included|
|Cloud service||25 GB Dropbox storage for 12 months|
|DISPLAY AND GRAPHICS|
|Display HP||33.78 cm (13.3″) diagonal, WUXGA, IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, Brightness: 400 nits, Color Gamut: 100% sRGB, Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics|
|Ports||1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|External I/O ports footnote|| For best results with HP Sleep and Charge, use a USB charging protocol standard cable or cable adapter with an external device.|
|Audio features||Audio by B&O; Dual speakers; HP Audio Boost|
|Webcam||HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones|
|Pointing device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support; Precision Touchpad Support|
|Keyboard||Full-size, backlit, pale rose gold keyboard|
|Wireless||Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate)|
|Wireless note||MU-MIMO supported; Miracast compatible|
|POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS|
|Power supply type||65 W Smart AC power adapter|
|Battery type||3-cell, 43 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Battery life video playback||Up to 3hours|
|Battery weight||175 g|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered|
|Environmental||Ocean-bound plastic in speaker enclosure; Keyboard keycaps made with post-consumer recycled plastic|
|Environmental specification footnote number|| Percentage of ocean-bound plastic contained in each component varies by product.
 Keyboard keycap contains post-consumer recycled plastic. Percentage of Post consumer recycled contained in each component varies by product.
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||29.7 x 20.9 x 1.69 cm|
|Dimension note (metric)||Dimensions vary by configuration|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||6.9 x 48.3 x 30.5 cm|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight varies by configuration|
|Package weight||1.58 kg|
|Warranty||30 Days Replacement Gurenty and 05 years service Warranty (without part)|
HP, Laptop, Open Box Laptop
HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13-BE0208AU Ryzen 7 5800U 16GB Ram 512GB SSD 13.3″ FHD Display
Out of stock
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 – 5800U Processor
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (onboard)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
- 13.3″ WUXGA IPS Anti-glare Display
- Bag Not Included | Audio by B&O
Out of stock
- Do Check Partner offer section for Exciting offers from HP.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800U (up to 4.4 GHz max boost clock(2i), 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores, 16 threads)
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (onboard)| Storage: 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 33.8 cm (13.3″) diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 400 nits, 170 ppi, 100% sRGB
- Operating System & Preinstalled Software: Windows 11 Home 64 Plus Single Language | Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019| Alexa Built in| McAfee LiveSafe (30 days free trial as default)
- Graphics & Networking: AMD Radeon Integrated Graphics| Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5.2 combo(Supporting Gigabit data rate)
- Why HP? What is good for the planet, is good for technology and good for us. Technology must be mindful of the environment and HP believes in sustainability.
- In an unlikely case of product quality related issue, we may ask you to reach out to brand’s customer service support and seek resolution. We will require brand proof of issue to process replacement request.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.